KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Text ETW Rules
General Text-to-Win Rules
1. Listeners are invited to text in when they hear the cue-to-text on a weekday during mid-days with Booker to the Hot 96.9 textline at 509-441-0969. All listeners that text correctly to the Hot 96.9 textline in the specified amount of time will go into a drawing to determine the winner(s). A TBD number of winners will be chosen from the entries received per contest. Winner(s) will receive a TBD prize approximately valued between $1 and $599. Unless otherwise specified, all drawings will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). In the event of a flyaway promotion, selected winner will also be required to provide social security number for them and their guest in order to collect their prize. No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age for flyaway promotions and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification. For flyaway promotions, all flights will depart from and return to the Spokane International Airport (GEG) unless otherwise specified.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KEZE-FM HOT 96.9.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place in the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm on the night of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.
13. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place outside of the Spokane / Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 12pm (noon) on the day of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.
14. Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited