KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Earthgang Ticket Contest
1. Contest begins September 1, 2022 at 12:01am and ends September 11, 2022 at 11:59pm. Listeners are invited to enter online through the HOT Friends With Benefits VIP program (http://vip.hot969.com/) once per day throughout the contest period. Fifteen (15) winners will be chosen from the entries received. Winner will receive one (1) pair of tickets to see Earthgang perform live at The Knitting Factory on Friday, September 16, 2022. This prize is valued at approximately $50. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Sunday, September 11, 2022. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave. Spokane, WA 99201) on September 12, 2022, following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KEZE-FM HOT96.9/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. KEZE-FMHOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KEZE-FM HOT 96.9.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 judges are final.
10. By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place in the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm on the night of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.