Northwest Pet Expo (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
On-Site ETW Rules
North Idaho Pet Expo Door Prize
Sponsored by Golden Gem Mercantile
1. Contest begins at approximately 10am on September 28, 2019 and ends at approximately 6pm on September 28, 2019. Contestants are invited to enter on-site at the North Idaho Pet Expo (Kootenai County Fairgrounds, 4056 N Government Way, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815). One winner will be chosen from the entries received. Winner will receive free pet food for a year from Golden Gem Mercantile. Winner will receive a $50 in-store credit on the 1st of each month for one year (October 1, 2019 – September 1, 2020). The $50 can be spent on the animal feed product of choice. $50 toward total purchase including tax. All dollars exceeding $50 will be paid for by the customer. Each $50 credit expires on the last day of each month. The last credit expires on September 30, 2019. Any unspent balance will be deleted from account, no rollover dollars allowed. This prize is valued at approximately $600. All entries must be received by approximately 6pm on September 28, 2019 at the North Idaho Pet Expo. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane WA, 99201) on September 30, 2019 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. Sponsored by Golden Gem Mercantile.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile, the prize will be forfeited. Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of Queen B Radio Staff/Golden Gem Mercantile. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile contest without any additional compensation. Contestant will have the option to opt-in for more information and offers from Golden Gem Mercantile, Queen B Radio Group, it’s affiliates, and Northwest Pet Expo.
9. Decisions of Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile, the KXLY Broadcast Group, and affiliated sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. Queen B Radio/Golden Gem Mercantile reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.