KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Post Malone Ticket Giveaway Facebook Rules
1. Contest begins September 3, 2019 and ends September 5, 2019. Contestants are invited to enter on the Hot 96.9 Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Hot969/) by liking the official contest post. For a second entry, contestants must comment on the official contest post. One (1) winner will be chosen from the entries received. Winner will receive one (1) pair of tickets to see Post Malone at the Tacoma Dome on September 14, 2019 and a gas card. This prize is valued at approximately $177. All entries must be received by 10am September 5, 2019. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on September 5, 2019 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you are acknowledging that you are providing your information to KEZE-FM HOT 96.9/Queen B Radio and not to Facebook.
2. Winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or Facebook message. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KEZE-FM HOT 96.9/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, emails, and/or Facebook messages during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KEZE-FM HOT 96.9.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 judges are final.
10. By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KEZE-FM HOT 96.9 reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place outside of the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 12pm (noon) on the day of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.